วันจันทร์ที่ 10 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2556




ME!! o_O



"Hi" my name is Phavinee Chandhok. Everyone call me "Winnie. Now, I am studying in grade 8 at kanchanapisek Wittayalai Suphanburi school. I am 14 years old. My hobby is wacthing english movies.  From my childhood I wish to be a sergery doctor the most and the second wish is to be a very brave detective like conan.

I am half indian and half buddhist. My blood group is O.

 

From my childhood I have travelled to many places such as Malaysia, America, London, France. I loved my journy in my childhood very much. It was so beautiful. But, I can't remember it very much cause it have been many years already.

I have two youngers sisters. They are very intelligent. Now, they are in Suppaluk School. I love them.





ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น