วันจันทร์ที่ 24 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2556

Kanchanapisek Wittayalai Suphanburi School

My school. ^3^

My school name is Kanchanapisek Wittayalai Suphanburi School.


    I am Phavinee Chandhok. I am a grade 8 student in this school. This school is very beautiful. It have alot of beautiful enviorments. I love natural in this school. This school is different from other school in many ways such as the thing that you can see very cleary from the manners of all the students. Everyone in this school are kind and they wanna absolutely help you whenever you want a help. Students are such intelligent. We can live with together very happily. All teachers explain us to understand very easily. If you interested call us 035494715 or you can call 035494718 and you can come talk to us in facebook too. See you later. Bye Bye ^U^

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น